Learning Outcomes: Advertising, BS
Learning outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Science Major in Advertising
Students graduating with the BS in Advertising will be able to:
- Evaluate the ethical, economic, legal, cultural, and historical dimensions of advertising in a global society.
- Conduct research and analyze data to develop appropriate use metrics for advertising planning.
- Ethically meet brand objectives and reach diverse audiences by critically evaluating and analyzing media outlets
- Apply creative concepts and innovative thinking to produce culturally relevant brand storytelling and content creation.
- Create strategic brand communications built on research and evidence-based strategies appropriate for the intended audience.
- Effectively collaborate within diverse teams to design and deliver strategic and engaging presentations.