Learning Outcomes: Statistics, BSLAS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts & Sciences Major in Statistics
Statistics students will:
- Be able to apply mathematical and statistical reasoning to draw valid conclusions from data;
- Communicate the results of a statistical analysis effectively in writing, through visualizations, and orally;
- Be competent in the use of statistical software, in data management, and in writing statistical code;
- Be adept in the use of modern methods of statistical computing, statistical learning, and data science;
- Work effectively as part of a team.