Learning Outcomes: Russian, East European, & Eurasian Studies, BALAS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts & Sciences Major in Russian, East European, & Eurasian Studies
- Global Competence and Intercultural Skills
- Definition: REEES majors will engage and build productive relationships, founded in proficient language skills, with communities, organizations, and individuals across cultures, both at home and abroad.
- Interdisciplinary Perspective
- Definition: REEES majors will recognize and mobilize multiple types of data and forms of analysis, drawn from paradigms in the humanities and social sciences, to propose solutions to complex problems.
- Analytical Reasoning and Broad Knowledge Base
- Definition: REEES majors will critically analyze and evaluate interpretations of social, cultural, political, and economic phenomena, drawing on a broad knowledge base and research experience.