Earth, Society, & Environmental Sustainability, BSLAS
for the degree of Bachelor Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences Major in Earth, Society, & Environmental Sustainability
school website: https://www.earth.illinois.edu/
school faculty: Earth, Society & Environment Faculty
overview of college admissions & requirements: Liberal Arts & Sciences
college website: https://las.illinois.edu/
Students select one concentration in consultation with an academic advisor:
On-campus UIUC students can transfer to this degree without any special requirements.
Off-campus students who plan to transfer to this degree should have completed, or have in progress, the following:
- the Composition 1 requirement.
- the third level of high school foreign language or second level of college foreign language.
It is highly recommended that off-campus students complete the following requirements before transferring to the online degree - students who have not completed the following requirements may have to take additional coursework (either at UIUC or elsewhere) and should consult the program advisor:
- the UIUC LAS language requirement should be satisfied.
- the General Education Distribution Requirements of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences should be completed.
- the Cognate Coursework should be completed.