Learning Outcomes: Scenic Technology Concentration
Learning outcomes for the Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Theatre, Scenic Technology Concentration
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrates practical application of learned methodologies to successfully fulfill a leadership role for a stage production.
- Demonstrate proficiency in technical, managerial and leadership skills required to attain professional, entry-level positions in the live entertainment industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts and outcomes through the build, load in, tech and performance of a stage production.
- Demonstrate the ability to synthesize independently acquired knowledge through the successful execution of a capstone project.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze and interpret creative, critical and theoretical works in the field of theatre and performance, both past and present.