Learning Outcomes: Scenic Design Concentration
Learning outcomes for the Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Theatre, Scenic Design Concentration
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrates a mature, effective ability to analyze, interpret, and discuss creative and theoretical works.
- Demonstrates necessary knowledge of materials, tools, techniques, methodologies, and safe working habits of all essential theatrical production environments.
- Demonstrates practical application of learned methodologies including the ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and requirements in order to successfully fulfill a collaborative role related to scenic design for a stage production.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of professional practices across genres of theatre, musical theatre, and opera.
- Demonstrates necessary skills and knowledge to acquire an entry-level position in the field of scenic design including significant technical mastery, showing the capacity to produce work and solve problems independently.