Learning Outcomes: Landscape Architecture, BLA
Learning outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture students will:
- Build Knowledge & Develop Reasoning Skills in applying broad and deep knowledge across academic disciplines and fields and using this knowledge to develop design proposals.
- Apply knowledge of the Natural World to guide design decisions and activities taking into account natural resource constraints that impact land use.
- Strengthen Social Awareness to better understand the social and cultural influences on human behavior and the social, political, economic, and legal institutions which influence land-use and design decisions.
- Employ Creative Inquiry and Discovery in addition to a range of analytical skills, and general knowledge to develop design proposals, solve problems, generate new ideas, and produce creative work.
- Demonstrate Responsible Leadership in working with the land and the people for whom we design.