Learning Outcomes: Graphic Design, BFA
Learning outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Graphic Design
- A deep understanding of effective typography and image relationships as used in the graphic design discipline.
- Ability to realize an idea through an iterative creative making process of refinement.
- Skills to see, research, organize, and visualize abstract ideas across multiple media.
- Ability to use and embrace the research methods, frameworks, tools, technologies, and techniques of the graphic design discipline as it evolves.
- Ability to apply knowledge of perception, cognition, and embodiment.
- An understanding of the diverse professional, social, and ethical impacts of the graphic design discipline.
- Understanding the use of tools and technology, including their roles in the creation,reproduction, and distribution of visual messages.