Learning Outcomes: Dance, BA
Learning outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Arts Major in Dance
Upon graduation the BA student will be able to:
- Dance with physical, technical and performance skills.
- Utilize knowledge of anatomical and somatic approaches in theory and practice.
- Engage in creative processes and collaborate across domains.
- Produce a capstone project that reflects synthesis of studies in dance and other fields.
- Employ diverse modes of thinking, both orally and in writing, to communicate ideas relating to dance and other fields.
- Demonstrate critical self-reflection, curiosity, self-motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit in creative processes and final products.