Learning Outcomes: Supply Chain Management, BS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Science Major in Supply Chain Management
- Disciplinary Competence: Gain an understanding of the structure of supply chains, the fundamental principles of managing them, and their interactions with other business functions.
- Disciplinary Competence and Critical Thinking: Demonstrate the ability to analyze, model and evaluate different parts of a supply chain through appropriate quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Critical Thinking: Develop an ability to critically evaluate real-world supply-chain problems and apply theory and models to create practically implementable solutions.
- Group Work: Demonstrate the ability to collaborate as an effective team member in varying roles in diverse groups/environments.
- Communication: Develop the ability to effectively and professionally tell a persuasive story through oral and written presentations.