Learning Outcomes: Operations Management, BS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Science in Operations Management
- Disciplinary Competence: Students demonstrate an understanding of fundamental operations concepts, key principles of its management, and relevant analysis approaches.
- Critical Thinking: Students demonstrate the ability to understand a real-world unstructured problem, and gather necessary information and data to formulate into a structured problem.
- Problem Solving: Students demonstrate ability to develop quantitative and qualitative analysis framework and solution methods, and appropriately implement them to obtain meaningful solutions.
- Decision making: Students demonstrate ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and obtain relevant managerial insights.
- Communication: Students express themselves logically, persuasively and succinctly & using correct grammar and composition when communicating in oral or written form.