Learning Outcomes: Marketing, BS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Master core concepts that pertain to contemporary marketing practices and technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze real-world marketing problems, develop alternative solutions, evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of these solutions and choose and implement a solution.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and problem-solve in teams, and to collaborate with team members and clients across business functions and disciplines.
- Cultivate a global mindset – an appreciation, curiosity, and empathy toward other cultures, and a capacity to develop innovative solutions to global as well as local marketing problems.
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally across all modalities – written, oral, and digital.