Learning Outcomes: Agricultural & Consumer Economics, BS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Bachelor of Science Major in Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- ACE students will acquire broad and deep knowledge of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- ACE students will develop a critical and reflective orientation toward global systems (such as natural, environmental, social, cultural, economic, and political) and cultural differences (such as race, indigeneity, gender, class, sexuality, language, and disability).
- ACE students will develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- ACE students will develop their ability to communicate in a variety of settings.
- ACE students will build and sustain productive relationships to be effective leaders who can respond to civic and social challenges at local, national, and global levels, creating positive change in their communities.