Learning Outcomes: VMS - Pathobiology, MS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Science in Veterinary Medical Science - Pathobiology
Graduates of the MS program in Pathobiology will:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their chosen sub-discipline that forms the foundation of scientific study in infectious diseases of humans and animals.
- Formulate ideas and concepts and perform hypothesis-driven research beyond the current boundary of knowledge to make substantive contributions to the field.
- Demonstrate mastery in scientific techniques and methodology and data analysis.
- Use effective written and oral communication skills to deliver complex ideas to students in classrooms and to general public.
- Be prepared to perform high-quality research in academia, industry, or government agencies in an ethical and professional manner.