Learning Outcomes: Journalism, MS
Learning Outcomes for the degree Master of Science in Journalism
- Knowledge of principles of journalism and its history and trends.
- Expertise in news gathering through documents and data, interviews, and field observation.
- Expertise in one of the major presentations methods in journalism, choosing among text, audio or video presentation, with an understanding of all of these presentation methods include the use of mobile devices.
- An understanding of professional journalism, including its changing business models, job descriptions and increasing cross-disciplinary collaborations.
- An understanding of various qualitative and quantitative methods in data journalism.