Learning Outcomes: Teaching of Mathematics, MS
Learning Outcomes for the Master of Science in Teaching of Mathematics
- Students will gain an understanding of the fundamentals of abstract algebra.
- Students will gain an understanding of the fundamentals of either real or complex analysis.
- Students will engage with scholarship about the teaching and learning of mathematics.
- Students will gain experience in the teaching of mathematics at the college level.
- Students will integrate the theory and practice of teaching.