Learning Outcomes: Linguistics, PhD
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Linguistics
- Students will receive grounding in core areas of language and linguistics.
- Students will receive grounding in their area of linguistic specialization.
- Students will learn the research methodology appropriate for their subfield of linguistics.
- Students will gain academic oral communication and presentation skills.
- Students will gain academic writing skills.
- Students will learn to prepare a portfolio for the job market.