Learning Outcomes: Geography, PSM
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Science (MS) in Geography, with Professional Science Master's in Geographic Information Science Concentration
- All PSM graduate students will have a firm understanding of the theories and applications of geographic information science and all its diversity and development trends.
- All PSM graduate students will have proficiency in at least one GIS toolbox and will have the technical skills for data manipulation, editing, and geospatial data visualization.
- All PSM graduate students will be able to effectively apply critical geospatial thinking to address real-world problems.
- All PSM graduate students will acquire foundational business knowledge and professional skills to work as a geospatial analyst in a pertinent professional team environment.
- All PSM graduate students will have a strong knowledge of proper ethical conduct in the context of developing and executing geospatial solutions.