Learning Outcomes: European Union Studies, MA
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Arts in European Union Studies
- Describe and discuss the predominant theories, institutions, history, and contemporary challenges of the European Union.
- Describe and discuss the European Union’s historical and contemporary relationship with other countries and regions in the world.
- Apply thorough knowledge of research methods towards the completion of their own thesis and towards evaluating the work of others.
- Practice a working command of at least one non-English European language.
- Examine current events and assess their fit with appropriate historical and theoretical frameworks.