Learning Outcomes: Atmospheric Sciences, MS
Learning Outcomes for the Master of Science in Atmospheric Sciences
- All graduate students will have a fundamental understanding of the core theoretical underpinnings of atmospheric sciences.
- All graduate students will have a high level of expertise in their chosen research field within the atmospheric and related sciences, and the ability to apply theoretical and technical skills to novel and long-standing problems relevant to society.
- All graduate students will have the ability to formulate a research problem, demonstrate the value of its solution in advancing knowledge, and develop an approach towards solving that problem.
- All graduate students will have ethically responsible and effective communication skills, written and verbal, at a professional scientific level.
- All graduate students will have knowledge of the frontiers in atmospheric science research.