Learning Outcomes: Library & Information Science, CAS
Learning Outcomes for the Certificate of Advanced Study Major in Library & Information Science (on campus or online)
- Identify a problem or challenge facing a precisely defined professional community.
- Articulate current community understanding of and practice with respect to the challenge or problem.
- Explain the challenge and its broad implications to an audience of professional peers
- Design a plan of action for engaging with the challenge.
- Develop and communicate a demonstration of the plan and its execution.