Learning Outcomes: Bioinformatics: Library & Information Science, MS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Science in Bioinformatics, Library and Information Science Concentration
- Students will be able to describe the essential concepts in data stewardship, data analytics and systems analysis and policy and the ways in which those concepts impact bioinformatics.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to read, analyze, discuss, and critique scientific advances and limitations described in the research literature.
- Students will execute a research project that includes their articulation of a tractable research question that is addressed and analyzed using the appropriate scientific methods.
- Students will effectively and accurately communicate to an interdisciplinary audience in both oral and written formats.
- Students will adhere to the highest level of ethical standards in all stages of their research and professional activities.