Learning Outcomes: Landscape Architecture, MLA
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Landscape Architecture in Landscape Architecture
Master of Landscape Architecture students will:
- Design Thinking. Use a variety of processes to discover and frame opportunities, generate multiple possibilities, evaluate and refine ideas, rapidly prototype and test your proposal, and share your ideas in a compelling manner.
- Communicate with Skill. Use a variety of digital tools to generate design proposals, test those proposals, and share your ideas with others.
- Tap into Existing Knowledge. Incorporate our best understanding of natural resources, environmental systems, human development, social systems, professional practice and professional ethics into your work.
- Technical Competence. Demonstrate the technical competence to translate design proposals into built work.
- Responsibility and Leadership. Develop and demonstrate a sense of responsibility to the land and the people for whom we design.