Learning Outcomes: Sculpture, MFA
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Fine Arts in Art and Design Sculpture Concentration
- Demonstrate a practical and theoretical understanding of contemporary art and related practices.
- Articulate studio and conceptual concerns orally and in writing that makes critical connections between individual works and practices and the larger contexts that inform them.
- Produce and exhibit a comprehensive body of artwork that demonstrates conceptual rigor and appropriate technical skill.
- Demonstrate the intention, motivation and skills required to pursue and sustain a career as an artist.
- Acquire practical pedagogical and technical skills necessary for employment in the field.