Learning Outcomes: Industrial Engineering, MS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (on campus & online)
Graduate-level students should be able to:
- Apply theory and methodologies to areas of research that address areas within Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering.
- Effectively relate and communicate their data findings to peers, faculty and possibly peer-reviewed journals.
- Formulate and solve complex problems with ISE by applying appropriate techniques and tools.
- Write and defend a thesis that is designed with scientifically accepted methods and can be applied to improve a design or other real-world issue.
- Teach concepts critical to the discipline of Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering at the university level.