Learning Outcomes: Environmental Engineering, MS
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Science in Environmental Engineering in Civil Engineering (on campus & non-thesis online)
- Ability to identify and utilize advanced mathematical, computational, design and/or experimental skills to solve complex problems in civil and environmental engineering
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and depth in at least one or more CEE subject areas and breadth of knowledge in at least one additional area.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively (written, oral presentation, and other media) technical ideas, design concepts, or research results.
- Understanding of the student’s professional and scientific ethical responsibilities;
- Propose, plan, and execute original research idea that target current or future societal challenges related to civil and environmental engineering.
- Demonstrate skills to teach technical subjects in CEE at the university level