Learning Outcomes: Secondary Education, EdM
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Education in Secondary Education with teaching licensure
- Students will acquire deep knowledge of content in the field of Education.
- Students will effectively plan and implement relevant, culturally responsive and developmentally appropriate instruction for high school students, grades 9-12.
- Students will use data to drive decisions and solve problems in and out of the classroom.
- Students will display the expectations of professionalism related to success in the field of education and beyond (fairness, commitment to collaboration, community, reflective practice, and attention to 21st century skills and practices).
- Students will display a deep understanding of educational philosophy and reflective practice.