Learning Outcomes: Curriculum & Instruction, PhD
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Curriculum & Instruction
- Students will develop a deep knowledge of a content area connected to curriculum and instruction
- Students will demonstrate the ability to plan, implement, analyze data, and author academic papers.
- Students will read, interpret, and critique scholarship in their academic field and across multiple fields.
- Students will understand issues related to school and society including existing inequities.
- Students will connect research with instructional practices that support learning.