Learning Outcomes: Curriculum & Instruction, EdM
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction
- Students will acquire deep knowledge of content in the field of Education.
- Students will display understanding of psychological foundations of learning.
- Students will demonstrate a deep understanding of philosophical foundations of education
- Students will display a deep understanding of best pedagogical practices in K-12 classrooms with attention to 21st century skills and practices.
- Students will display knowledge of conducting a study including reviewing literature, collecting and analyzing data and writing a thesis.