Learning Outcomes: Bioprocessing and Bioenergy, PSM
Learning Outcomes for the degree of Master of Bioprocessing & Bioenergy: Professional Master's Concentration
- Advanced knowledge in bioprocessing and bioenergy. There is no specific undergraduate major that focuses on either bioprocessing or bioenergy, so introducing the scientific basis for converting biomass to value-added products is the key component of the bioprocessing and bioenergy curriculum.
- Business: Introduce students with strong technical undergraduate degrees to business fundamental concepts such as project management, finance, and accounting.
- Industry experience that gives the students a realistic view of job opportunities and the hurdles faced by bioprocessing and bioenergy companies.
- PSM: ability to identify career interests, career path, goals to reach career aspirations, materials and knowledge for a successful internship & career search.
- PSM: ability to communicate science to a non-science audience; ability to work on a team.